Independent Marine Surveyors
P&I – Hull & Machinery
Pre loading and cargo inspections
Pre entry inspections for insurance
Tveten Marin AS is part of and owned by Maritime Support Group. The company consists of independent marine surveyors who have been working on behalf of insurance companies since 1985.
We are surveying damages occurred to fishing vessels, all type of cargo and offshore vessels in addition to small crafts and special marine constructions as flotation docks for ship yards and feeding rafts and service vessels within the marine industry.
Typical scope of work is:
- Full scale surveys from fire damages, steel damages, machinery damages, processing equipment, all kind of hydraulic equipment, freezing/cooling machinery, cranes and all other marine equipment on vessels, involving complete repair specs, tendering process, shipyard/workshop recommendations, supervising, cost control and reporting.
- Full vessel survey for pre sales, pre entry to charter, pre entry survey for insurance companies and off hire/charter surveys.
- Survey of transport damages in most types of industry including fish and processing equipment. Cargo load and cargo securing surveys.
- Follow up on cost control for new builds for financial institutions
- Advisory within all fields including fire prevention and handling
- Marine engineers since 1972
- Deck officers
- Fire officers
- Naval architects
- Production Manager
- Superintendent for vessels
- Marine surveyors since 1985
- Norwegian Maritime Authority Surveyor
- Expert witnesses for court
- Maritime experts for court
- Average over 100 tasks/year